Sunday, February 19, 2012

Not a Friday Review, 2/19/2012

So. We have begun the process of moving our stuff into the new apartment. Boxes that had previously been piled in the dining room here are now piled in the living room there. Bookcases have started their migration. Kitchen supplies too.

The youngest has developed a lovely habit - she won't go to sleep without spending time with me. This is endearing, but it limits what I can do before bed. A not-sleepy baby is conducive to watching tv, but not to reading (because she can't grab the tv out of my hands).

Also, Dance with Dragons is really really long. unnaturally, unnecessarily long. And I have not finished it yet. But I will finish it, and when I do, I'll post my review.

No library this week, probably - libraries are closed Monday for Presidents' Day, and the rest of the week seems busy. We shall see.

Followers