Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Belated Library Post, 1/4/2011

Well, I'm off to a great start this year, aren't I? Already late. I could offer excuses, but I won't.

Anyway, yesterday I wound up at a different library from my usual (there's a network, my card works throughout the network, yay!) (and, actually, I was also at the university library collecting academic books about World War One and World War Two, but I won't review those [because I probably won't read them cover to cover]). I brought home two big stacks of books, almost all of which were for the kid that reads - several graphic novels, a book about magical horses, a book about myths of ancient Egypt, etc etc - but only one for me:

S.M. Stirling - A Meeting at Corvallis


This is the last of the first trilogy of the Emberverse books, and thus the last book in which the enemy for our stout heroes is purely human. I am re-reading, as you know.

Followers