Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Library Day, 11/1/2011

So, I'm posting this now, so that I don't forget. Timely posting, on a fixed schedule - I know I can do it, if only I work at it, right?

Three books today, and I'm deeply in serial narrative mode here:

George Martin - A Feast of Crows


This is the next to most recent Martin novel, which will bring me up to date on the series.

Allison Goodman - Eona


The other half of the Eon/Eona duology.

M.D. Lachan - Wolfsangel


Some sort of epic werewolf novel/series, involving vikings. It has the potential to be awesome, or to be awful, or, perhaps, awesomely awful. I'm kinda hoping for option 3...

Also, a heads up. Because I am a masochist (not really - put away the spankers), I have signed up for NaNoWriMo - the National Novel Writing Month contest. Basically, I'm thinking that if I make myself MORE busy, I'll actually accomplish things in defiance of logic and to spite myself. I shall endeavor mightily to keep up with myself.

Followers