Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Note on comments and things

So, I've changed the comment system, which seems to mean that I've lost all of the older comments - I can still see them, but none of you can, which is a shame. When I get a free moment, I'll see if there's someway to fix that. In the meantime, I hope that the new comment system doesn't suck - we'll see?

I've also added a thing which recommends other posts - I don't know, though, the recommendations seem to be somewhat arbitrary - maybe that will change, we'll see.

Finally, February is rapidly approaching. I've been toying with the idea of a theme month, and February is pretty short. What I'm thinking is a month of vampire novels - we got a bunch for Christmas - and maybe a day by day re-reading of Amal's Honey Month - call it "Blood and Honey Month". I don't think I have quite enough vampire books, though - this is your chance to make use of the new comments to induce me to read horrible vampire fiction. It's been suggested that I need to read at least one Stephanie Meyer, for instance.

Followers