Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wait, what, it's Tuesday? What happened to Monday? Library Post, 5/3/2011

My wife points out, quite rightly, that I have not made a Monday post yet this week. I have no excuse - I went to the library yesterday, I had the time yesterday evening, I honestly don't know. Anyway, two books:

Michael Capuzzo - The Murder Room


This might be true crime? Maybe? I don't know. The subtitle is "The Heirs of Sherlock Holmes Gather to Solve the World's Most Perplexing Cold Cases," which sounds intriguing to me. It could be dreadful. I guess we'll find out.


Holly Black - Red Glove


The second of Black's "Curse Workers" novels - YA, magic meets caper novel. I haven't even read the plot synopsis - I enjoyed White Cat enough to pick this up without even thinking about it.

Followers