Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday Library Post, 11/29/2011

Two books from the library this week. My goal for this week is to get caught up, if I can - I have 7 books in my pile, including the two I just picked up (assuming I haven't missed any...). I'm hoping to finish at least 3 of them this week.

Anyway, the new entries:

Peter Spiegelman - Thick as Thieves

A caper novel, involving a diamond heist which may or may not be a set up. Thieves and paranoia and a heist - I'm in!

 Tanya Huff - The Wild Ways


Huff was a pioneer in paranormal romance, before paranormal romance was a thing. This is the second book in a new series (The first was The Enchanted Emporium) involving exotic shape shifters and magical rites. I actually have no idea what this book is about, but I enjoyed the first one, and I expect to enjoy this one.

Followers