Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Library Post for May 10, 2010

Actually, I didn't get anything at the library today. A couple of things tickled my fancy, but were both part of a series, and not the first part. Further, the branch I was at did not have the first part of the series. I hate that! I can see buying the first book in a series, discovering that no one was interested in borrowing it, and not picking up the rest. I can't see buying the second through fourth part of a series, and not going back to get the first. At any rate, my library has a pretty good delivery system inter-network, so I will probably be able to pick up the first books in those series without too much trouble.

I did pick up a copy of The Good Fairies of New York by Martin Millar from the free book collection at the church on Sunday, so I've got that. And I've got three nice meaty books from last week to read. Plus, in order to get to the Moon, I need to re-read the previous Moons. So there will be some sort of a review this Friday, never fear.

We're headed out of town this weekend, so library Monday next week might not happen until Wednesday. Just for variety. Stay tuned, none the less.

Followers