Zombies vs. Unicorns Photo Contest
The goal is to depict, in photographs, using materials found in the participant's public library, the central premise of the title – a fght between zombies and unicorns.* It is left to the participant to decide which creature, if either, would win such a fight.
1) Except for the camera, the participant may only use materials actually found in the library. (If cameras can be found in the library, then the participant is welcome to use them).
2) The entry may contain as many photos as the participant desires, but at least one must show the name of the public library being used – how that name gets included in the picture is entirely up to the participant.
3) Entries resulting from or depicting illegal or immoral acts will be disqualified.
4) Participants should get permission to do photography within the library and also to photograph any human beings in the pictures.
5) Photos remain the property of the photographer; photographer agrees to allow (url) to display photos for the purpose of the contest.
6) One entry per participant.
Photos will be judged based on artistic quality, how well they depict the theme, and how hard they make the judges laugh. Bonus points for showing actual librarians in the pictures.
Entries are due 12:00am, EST, July 31st, and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Zombies vs. Unicorns Contest” in the subject line.
Prize – one Advanced Reader Copy of Zombies vs. Unicorns.
* yes, I know that the book does not actually depict fights between zombies and unicorns, perhaps the only failing of the work in question.